Welcome or Register
KIM STORY
Story Real Estate
OWNER/BROKER/REALTOR 
®
714 E. Milam
Mexia, TX 76667
Phone: 254-562-6617
Fax: 254-562-6977
Toll Free:  1-866-930-KimS (5467)
Cell:  903-388-8826
Website:  Http://kimstorysold.com
Email: kim@kimstorysold.com

Mollie McCoslin, Realtor ®
Cell: 903-388-2002
EMail:  mollie@kimstorysold.com

Lance Story, Realtor ®
Cell:  903-388-1777
Email:  Lance@kimstorysold.com

Judy Chilcoat, Realtor ®
Cell:  512-680-4480
Email:  Judy@kimstorysold.com

Lois Ferguson, Realtor ®
254-744-2878
Email:  Lois@kimstorysold.com

Christi Shivers, Realtor ®
Cell:  254-625-1895
Email:  Christishivers@kimstorysold.com

Kathy McSwane, Realtor ®
Cell:  903-388-2024
Email:  Kathy@kimstorysold.com

The Greatest Compliment We Can Receive Is A Referral Of Our Real Estate Services To Your Family & Friends!

 
Back to Saved Search
Listing 12 out of 19
$263,500 For Sale

Tbd Lcr 444
Groesbeck, TX 76642

Farm & Ranch
lot: 85 acres - MLS# 13968889
Property Photo
1/13

Description

The property is 80% heavily wooded with native oaks, cedar, mesquite, and elm trees full of deer and hogs with the remaining 20% open native pasture ideal for cattle . There are numerous watershed locations ideal for a potential stock tank. Access to property will be via deeded access easement from LCR 444. A private water well will need to be dug (est. cost $10-15, 000) with electricity accessible from a deeded utility easement from LCR 444. Seller will provide a survey, title policy, and boundary fence as a condition of sale.

Features

  • Property Type: Farm & Ranch
  • Sub Type: Farm/Ranch
  • Listing Status: Active
  • County/Area: Limestone County
  • Zip Code: 76642
  • School District: Groesbeck ISD
  • Elementary School: Groesbeck
  • Middle School: Groesbeck
  • High School: Groesbeck
  • Lot Size: 50 Acres To 100 Acres
  • Zoning: Not Zoned
  • Area: LIMESTONE COUNTY (157), Limestone County No Subarea (1)
  • Country: United States
  • Crops: Native
  • Development: Unzoned
  • Fencing: Barbed Wire
  • Lot Features: Acreage
  • Lot Size Area SQFT: 3702600.00
  • Lot Size Units: Acres
  • Soil Type: Sandy Loam
  • Topography: Gullies, Level, Rugged
  • Utilities Other: Electric Avail. Off Site, No Electrical Meter, No Water
Courtesy of Legacy Land & Ranches

Equal Housing OpportunityMLS membershipREALTOR® certification

Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. We have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. We would love to hear from you. We can serve all your real estate needs.

Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb iconiHOUSEweb | Admin Menu